|“||Mercy... mercy... honourable knight... spare me.||”|
– The Ripper, MediEvil 2
He is first encountered at the end of Whitechapel, when Dan is searching for Kiya. Sir Dan finds Kiya crawling away from The Ripper, but before he is able to reach her, The Ripper stabs her with his claws and flees the scene. Daniel then retreats to the sewers to mourn Kiya's death, where he discovers the poster for a Time Machine prototype made by the Professor. He is able to reassemble the machine and reaches Kiya before she's killed. Dan distracts The Ripper, who goes after him instead of Kiya - their battle then begins.
After defeat, The Ripper begs Daniel for mercy. Daniel ignores him, however, and kills him with a single shot from his pistol.
Most likely mutated because of the Spell of Eternal Darkness, he appears as a monstrous beast with sharp, fearsome claws, wearing a top hat, remains of a brown jacket and grey pants. He's fast and deals a lot of damage, and can rain some sort of energy. He is only vulnerable when he drops his guard in order to suck the life out of Kiya.
- The Ripper appears as a hitchhiker in a US MediEvil II TV commercial alongside Lord Palethorn, a gargoyle and The Count. He is hitchiking to Rome.
- The Ripper is one of the two bosses in MediEvil 2 with 200 health points, which is the lowest amount of health out of all the bosses, the other being Iron Slugger.
- The Ripper's icon seems to be based on his concept art rather than his in-game appearance.
- Medievil Times. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2000.
- The Ripper at the Villains Wiki.