|“||You interrupt me! For your insolence you shall suffer beyond all imagining my ugly little friend. Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaa!||”|
– The Count, MediEvil 2
He flies. He has super-speed. He calls forth flaming bats and rains down concussion bombs. In general, he's one nasty dude! Like all vampires, however, the Count has a weakness - sunlight! He also must be pretty vain to keep all those mirrors around - especialy if he can't even see his reflection.
- The Count appears as a hitchhiker in a US MediEvil II TV commercial alongside Lord Palethorn, The Ripper and a gargoyle. He is hitchiking to Hoboken.
- His character and name is based on Count Dracula.
- The Count has the highest amount of health of all the bosses in MediEvil 2.
- The Count on MediEvil 2 Official EU Website (archived version).
- The Count at the Villains Wiki.