|“Paths go this way, paths go that way...“|
This article is about the characters from the MediEvil remake. For the items in MediEvil 2, see Lost Souls (MediEvil 2).
|“||Know that if you release the entrapped souls in this chest, they will need help to be set to rest once again. Assisting these souls would earn one a place in Gallowmere history as, perhaps, the greatest of all its heroes. Is that something you would do, Sir Dan? If you do, history will be yours for the taking.||”|
Lost Souls are spirits that appear in the MediEvil remake. A chest containing the Lost Souls is located in the Entrance Hall, and unlocking the chest will release the souls. Thus, the souls are found around the world of Gallowmere. There are a total of 19 Lost Souls.
Known lost souls
- Brute Bruty - Found in the Graveyard.
- Ye Olde Olivara - Found in Cemetery Hill.
- Baffy the Baffler - Found in the Hilltop Mausoleum.
- Surgeon Sherman - Found in Return to the Graveyard.
- Chen the Enchantress - Found in Scarecrow Fields.
- Peter Peter, Pumpkin Weeder - Found in Pumpkin Gorge.
- Treviranus the Troubadour - Found in the Pumpkin Serpent.
- Grave Keeper Kambic - Found in the Sleeping Village.
- Gavin the Golden - Found in the Asylum Grounds.
- Sir Schmidt the Hermit - Found inside the Asylum.
- Daring D. Castro - Found in the Enchanted Earth.
- Hopper the Legless - Found in Pools of the Ancient Dead.
- Son Jr., Son of Son Sr. - Found in the Lake.
- Knight McKnight - Found in the Crystal Caves.
- Nautical Nachbaur - Found in the Gallows Gauntlet.
- Barrelman Badillo - Found in the Haunted Ruins.
- Captain Coffman - Found in the Ghost Ship.
- Fisherman Formes - Found in the Entrance Hall.
- Sir Sloane - Found in the Time Device.
| Lost and Found|
Find all the Lost Souls.
| Soul Savior|
Lay all the Lost Souls to rest.
- Finding all of the Lost Souls and completing their quests will unlock the 1998 classic version of the game.
- Many of the Lost Souls are named for development team members of Other Ocean Interactive.