|“||The object here is the chalice. Every time you dispatch an enemy the chalice fills a little more. Once the Chalice is full it is yours to collect and you will be worthy of visiting the sacred Hall of Heroes to claim a prize!||”|
Collecting the Chalice
The player must kill a certain amount of enemies and fill the chalice with souls in order to pick it up, with the exception of MediEvil: Resurrection, where you can pick up the chalice at any time, although you still have to fill it up in order to reach the Hall of Heroes.
- In MediEvil and MediEvil: Resurrection the chalice grants Dan entrance to the Hall of Heroes. It is also used to summon the Knights of Gallowmere.
- In MediEvil 2 the professor can use the power of the chalice to create a new weapon for Dan.
The amount of Chalices collected alters the ending of the game.
- If the player doesn't collect all chalices, Dan returns to his crypt and dies.
- If the player collects all chalices, Dan is shown joining the Hall of Heroes.
- If the player doesn't collect all chalices, Dan and Kiya die together in her tomb.
- If the player collects all chalices, Dan and Kiya travel back through time. Palethorn (in monster form) attacks them.
- The amount of chalices doesn't alter the ending.
| King of Cups|
Collect all the chalice rewards.